Kollywood News and Events

Sexy Namitha becomes slimmer!


Kollywood bombsheel Namitha is much leaner now! Courtesy, long walks around her dream home in Ambi Valley in Mumbai.

The actress who has lost 8 kilos says that she owe it all to her long walks and her nutritionist and dietician Rujuta Diwekar. Rujita was the one who helped Kareena Kapoor carve a super sexy body.

Guess who is Namitha's neighbour. It's none other than politician and PETA activist Maneka Gandhi

“I am now settled in Mumbai after my dream home in Ambi Valley got ready. I love the place as it is close to nature, and I go for long walks in the woods. It is something which I never could never dream of in Chennai or Hyderabad”.

Namitha is currently doing a Telugu film Desadrohi and a Malayalam film Black Stallion. Her ambitious film Indravizha in which she has an author backed role is getting ready for release on July 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

160 x 600 ad

Labels