Kollywood News and Events

Digital art exhibition by Varuna



Tiny Pixels is a digital art exhibition by S. Varuna and is dedicated to revere the role of Technology in ART. The show consists of paintings done in digital medium and printed using technology.

Ace Cinematographer & Director thiru. P.C. Sreeram inaugurated the show by lighting a digital lamp. This is the first time that technology is used to lighting a lamp, which was very innovative.

He released the CD and Catalogue of Varuna's works. Director Pandiraj, actors Kishore and Sriram, all from the unit of the film Pasanga received the first copy of the CD.

There were 21 paintings on the show. This is Varuna's ninth show and Sreeram called her a "child prodigy". He said that she is very clear in her concepts and communication.

Varuna said,"Today is an unforgettable day in my life because P.C. Sreeram blessed me and appreciated me very much. He called me a child prodigy and said that next year during your 10th show I will come and take your autograph. I felt so proud to hear such words from a great technician like P.C I have watched many of his films, including the recent 13B Yaavarum Nalam and was so impressed with the cinematography, now when he is congratulating me, it is unbelievable., as I painted in my show. I am in the sky, flying high".



National Technology Day is a very special day for Indian science since 1999. It is so significant because India achieved a huge technological advancement on the day. The first, indigenous aircraft “Hansa-3” was test flown at Bangalore on this day. Not only this, India also performed successful test firing of the Trishul missile on the same day. India also executed three successful nuclear tests, carried out at Pokhran, in Rajasthan May 11.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

160 x 600 ad

Labels