Kollywood News and Events

Director Ameer's name goes missing from voter list!


After Kamal Hassan, it was director Ameer's turn to find his name missing in voter's list.

The filmmaker had to cast his vote at the area of KK Nagar, Madurai. But he found that his name was missing from the list. But what was very queer was that his w
life's name was there in the list.

Post this incident, Director Ameer was heard saying, ‘Much scandalizing was to see just my name missing while my wife’s identity was included in the list. I really can’t understand what’s gonna happen with my single vote and at the same time; I don’t intend this to be intentional much before investigations. I have mailed my complaint to election commission and hoping for better results.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

160 x 600 ad

Labels